BUBIC works with a range of partners:
- Drug advisory and intervention services (to influence policy and strategy)
- Health services (to ensure service users have access to necessary health support)
- Regeneration initiatives (to help ex-users secure employment and stay off drugs)
- The Metropolitan Police (to help foster good community relations)
- Users and ex-users themselves.
Bubic works closely with a range of local organisations and is funded through Public Health. And we work alongside the ASBAT Team, Local Police and of course, the Local Community.