Bubic is an award winning community-based organisation that provides support for drug users, ex-drug users, their family and friends. The service is mainly aimed at crack users.
Bubic’s strength lies in our approach. We work in and with communities to encourage and support ex-users become peer mentors and advisors to help those who are addicted to drugs recognize the causes and effect of their addiction and to give them practical advice and emotional support to combat their addiction.
Our staff and volunteers (many of whom are ex-users) run support groups and other activities across Haringey, North London. If you, or anyone you know is addicted to drugs or affected by someone else’s addiction then Bubic can help.
Bubic’s Aims and Objectives
Bubic aims to reduce crack cocaine and other drug use and addiction in North London.
We do this by
- Working in partnership with voluntary and statutory agencies
- Providing clients with volunteer mentors who offer advice, guidance and support
- Reaching out to users in the community
- Providing and developing peer support sessions in priority neighbourhoods.
- Working with ex-users, current users, families and friends
- Taking our message into the community, schools and colleges
If you, or anyone you know is addicted to drugs or affected by someone else’s addiction then Bubic can help.